Saturday, August 23, 2008

They hadn't forgotten me after all

Picnic at Mill GreenI have been languishing under my cover for simply ages. Apparently they have been all over the place: Moscow, St Petersburg, Edinburgh, Berwick-upon-Tweed and so on, leaving me alone at home.

So it was a pleasant surprise this morning to be fired up and on the road. Mountnessing windmillTackling the North Circular early enough makes it bearable and it was not long before we were out at Mill Green.

They left me there and went for a walk, returning for a picnic lunch.

After that we went to Ingatestone Hall, and then stopped at He was way bigger than me so we let him throughMountnessing so that they could enjoy afternoon tea at the foot of the windmill.

Then it was time to go home so we meandered our way back to London via the back routes meeting some rather interesting other road users.

No comments: